Vancouver Bottle Recycling, What It Can Do for YouPost by admin: June 5, 2013
Statistics shows that we can recycle more than 60 per cent of everyday garbage. Out of these scraps, we can recycle 100 per cent of the glass. It takes thousands of years for a glass bottle to decompose. Yet, we can reuse it repeatedly, and it never loses its purity and quality.
In Vancouver, bottle recycling offers multiple rewards for you. One of the most prominent advantages is its contribution in preserving the environment. You can chip in for everyone’s gain while getting monetary benefits from any bottle depot in Vancouver.
Do you believe recycling a bottle can save enough energy to run a computer for 30 minutes?
In the glass industry, it is estimated that manufacturers use nearly 70 per cent of recycled glasses to make new glass products. The process helps in saving energy and resources, as the old bottles use lesser energy than the new raw materials.
Bottle depots in Vancouver play a crucial role in reducing the space for landfill and other waste disposal. Beverage bottles are the most common glasses that are recycled in these depots.
To summarize, bottle recycling is significant in saving energy, resource and land in Vancouver. On the other hand, it reduces pollution and other environmental concerns.
- New To Vancouver? Heres What To Do With Your Bottles
- Get the Most Out Of Beer Bottle Recycling
- The Benefits of Teaching Kids How to Recycle
- 4 Tips in Making Recycling More Organized
- What You Need to Know About Electronic Waste
- Frequently Asked Questions About TV Recycling
- 3 Things You Should Never Do to Empty Water Bottles
- What Do Recycled Plastic Bottles Turn Into
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Glass Recycling
- Can You Still Reuse Plastic Water Bottles?