Plastic bottles are ubiquitous. However, it is worrying if we take into account of the fact that it takes about 400 years to break down in a landfill. As much as they are useful, there is an equally huge chance of causing destruction. There is help at hand to get the most out of this situation.
Bottle recycling in Vancouver would be a fantastic way to enjoy the usefulness of bottles, while taking care of the environment. Consumers can see that bottles are usually marked with numbered codes. For instance, those with codes 1 (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and 2 (High Density Polyethylene) have the greatest recycling value. Visiting a bottle depot in Vancouver would be quite an interesting trip.
The benefits are galore from Vancouver bottle recycling. A ton of bottle can save 3.8 barrels of oil. A pound of PET can help in saving more than 12,000 BTUs. There will be a reduction in greenhouse gas emission. We can also save landfill space. Then, there are unlimited possibilities of reuse. A reputed bottle depot in Vancouver mentions that the bottles are used for making carpet, pillow fiberfill, sleeping bags, t-shirts, ski jackets, floor tiles and automotive parts and so on.
- New To Vancouver? Heres What To Do With Your Bottles
- Get the Most Out Of Beer Bottle Recycling
- The Benefits of Teaching Kids How to Recycle
- 4 Tips in Making Recycling More Organized
- What You Need to Know About Electronic Waste
- Frequently Asked Questions About TV Recycling
- 3 Things You Should Never Do to Empty Water Bottles
- What Do Recycled Plastic Bottles Turn Into
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Glass Recycling
- Can You Still Reuse Plastic Water Bottles?