A typical household has a lot of used glass bottle waste. It is one of the easiest to recycle at home and also on local curb side recycling programs. Here are some of the important things you should know about glass recycling:
- Glass can be recycled over and over again.
- You might need to separate the glasses by color.
- You can get money from recycling bottles.
What makes this material so good for recycling is its ability to be recycled endlessly. Unlike other recyclable materials, it does not lose its intrinsic quality as well as the purity of its material. All glass bottles can be recycled too, regardless of their color.
When participating in curb side recycling programs or taking your empty glass bottles to a bottle depot in Langley, you might need to segregate the glasses by color. The colors should not be mixed as it can risk contamination.
Many people think they lose money from recycling. But in a bottle depot in Langley such as BC Bottle Depot, you can get your money back. They will give you your deposit for the bottle. You also have the option of donating the money. You are not only contributing to the betterment of the environment but also helping other people by donating the deposit money.
Glass bottles are also easy to re-use. They can be turned into hanging planters, drinking cups, candle holders and home dcor. The possibilities are practically endless. With just a little bit of creativity and some know-how in DIY projects, you can turn your old glass bottles into a thing of beauty.
- New To Vancouver? Heres What To Do With Your Bottles
- Get the Most Out Of Beer Bottle Recycling
- The Benefits of Teaching Kids How to Recycle
- 4 Tips in Making Recycling More Organized
- What You Need to Know About Electronic Waste
- Frequently Asked Questions About TV Recycling
- 3 Things You Should Never Do to Empty Water Bottles
- What Do Recycled Plastic Bottles Turn Into
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Glass Recycling
- Can You Still Reuse Plastic Water Bottles?